What is the cause of trembling in the hands and feet ?

hi am 26 years old .my problem is last 10days in my hands and legs trigeling i mean shewring is hapening morning time and enening and day time also if am working something i didnt feel like that but when am free start shewring ,this is not show out but i feel in side ,i dont no it is hapening am very fear pls give me suggisions
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
You have to see neuro Dr for this because this is may be abnormal nerve firing. You need to take the tablet to reduce the neural fire( stimulation).
hi welcome to hcm.see the shivering occurs in if you have some internal fear,anxiety neurosis, in case of some vitamin deficiency, and rarely in parkison's disease .so you have to contact any physician for proper diagnosis.