What is the cause of tingling and burning sensation in feet ?

Hello, I have been suffering from a tingling/itching sensation for almost a year now, often building up to a burning sensation in my feet , and at some points there has been nausea/ vomiting . I am someone that is prone to allergies , and I have been tested and found allergic to dust mites, and I have been taking cetirizine to control the reactions. I definitely believe that I’m having an allergic reaction to something, but I am concerned that dust mites may not be the right diagnosis. It feels to me as though I have something microscopic that moves around my body, sometimes in what feels like a great quantity. The question is this: if it was something other than a dust mite (eg: scabies mite), would it be normal for them to move around to different parts of the body? I appear to have no lesions and have not generally suffered from rashes etc., but over the past week I have been suffering from a more intense itching than before and a rash that seems to disappear once I apply creams. This might be a reaction to extreme cold weather or excessive bathing – my allergy doctor has told me to stop taking baths, but it’s difficult to follow this guideline, when the dust mite theory isn’t 100% sure. What is certain is that when I stop taking baths, the nature of the itch changes to a tickling sensation, but I get the feeling that there is an increase in number of whatever this is. Is it really possible that this could be dust mites? The doctor told me to take one cetirizine a day, but it can take up to 4 to make me feel any better. What could the result of taking so much cetirizine be? Ps. The allergy doctor also did blood tests to rule out any internal problems that could be causing paraesthesia, and earlier last year I had a checkover by a dermatologist and a parasite doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012