What is the cause of strain in the left eye, numbness and facial twitching ?

33 year old female, 5 5 178 pounds. 3 weeks ago, felt finally suddenly felt like everything was going dark. Left eye felt strained. Walked like I was drunk due to poor balance. Lasted about 4 hours. 2 days later had an eye infection so thought that may have been the cause. Yesterday, started to get a visible pulsation in my chin . Today left side of face and chin feel slightly numb and visible pulse has moved to left side of chin. Left eye feels strained again.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012