What is the cause of smoky vision and dark spots that run across my eyes ?

I have been experiencing dark spots that run across my eyes and at times my vision is smokey. The last week I have woke from my sleep 5 times in 6nights, twice have vivid nightmares and once I woke up in a sweat. THe rest I just wake up and cannot get back to sleep. I am really unhappy at work and think this could be the reason but I am unsure. I have also lost half a stone due to all this. I find it hard to feel happy at the moment even at home when I am away from work.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012