What is the cause of shrunk penis in a 20 year old ?

Iam 20year old man .my problem is i normaly realese my sperms daily using my hand since my youngness my penis shrink it just like that of aborn baby.plz how can u help me.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012
size for penis required for sexually satisfying your partner is 3-4cm, any extra length above this is bonus and feel good factor.
You don't require any further assessment if it size is 3cm and you have good erection. Be relaxed.
Take Care
Urologist Dr. Vineet Malhotra's  Response
masturbation is unlikely to be associated with small size of the penis. Penile size is measured as stretched penile length and even 2.5cm onwards is adequate for normal sexual function. However, you may get a hormonal assessment and consultation with local urologist to clarify your doubt.
Dr Vineet Malhotra