What is the cause of shooting pain in the breasts post usage of medicines for nipple infection ?

i am 45 years old indian lady.there was simple infection on my breast nipples; whom i did not care for one month .after one m0nth i took amoxcycillion and potassium clavulanate tablet ip augmentin 625 for 5 days and an antibiotic oitment as directed by doctors ,oinment give me relief .nipple infection is over, but lot of pain inflamation in both breasts. i am non brast feeding lady, mammography test is o,k; no nipple discharge. no lump , no previous breast surgery, it is all delayed medical help problem ,two monts have passed. i am taking good diet and vitamin e d all food suppliment but lot of pain tenderness inflamation in both brast my perods are normal . shootig pain in breasts both. no improvement with antibiotics. please help; 0000 country india`
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012