What is the cause of severe body weakness post operation for heart shunting ?

hello sir , my grandfather age 70 yrs was feeling congestion in chest area . then we did ECG it was found abnormal . our physician refer us to cardiologist where they did engiography and it was found that his left ventricle was blocked L1-99% L2-100% . and right ventricle 50% blocked . then they recommend us to do stunting in those two left ventricles to open it . the operation was successful and he got discharge after 3 days from hospital . he got operate around 10 days back and he is now feeling very much weakness in body and he does nt even has a body capacity to move around in home . sir please suggest me something that we should do . so that he can come up from this problem and get well soon . and also tell me if this weakness is due to the strong antibioticks that the doctors are giving and also tell what the food we should give him so that he can regain some energy . thankyou for your valuable suggestions .
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012