What is the cause of regular vomiting with fatigue, dizziness and rashes on the body ?

For over a year now I have been vomittig every morning and some days 2-3 times a day I have been to Doctors and blood tests are normal, I am extremely exhausted, I am dizzy and feel not quite right all of the time I was an energetic mom of 4 and one day I had a major headache and I have been like this since, at my last visit my doctor said i had a collapsed ear drum she has not been much help telling me it is anxiety okay well I am not stressed nor anxious , just sick of being sick it happens even if I am laying down, in the past week my body broke out in a rash head to toe , I was told this is stressed induced exema, I dont really trust that I have never had a rash in my life and it is still here after prednisone and topical creams, Can you give me any clues what this could be, Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012