What is the cause of recurring swelling in the feet and what is the cure ?

Sir, My father (Weight: 72, heght:5.10, Age: 50 yrs) is having a swelling in his feets, though neither it is painfull nor his is unable to walk. He daily go to morning walk and he is not having any problem during his walk. but when he go to office and return to home evening, he then figure out there is swelling in his feets. He also went to doctor for diagnosis and his urine, heart , kidney are funtioning normal and sugar and blood pressure is normal. But still his is sick with this swelling problem..Now we don't know where to go , to whom we should consult for this.Sir please help us. I am worried about him..Thanks ! Sir, My father (Weight: 72, heght:5.10, Age: 50 yrs) is having a swelling in his feets, though neither it is painfull nor his is unable to walk. He daily go to morning walk and he is not having any problem during his walk. but when he go to office and return to home evening, he then figure out there is swelling in his feets. He also went to doctor for diagnosis and his urine, heart, kidney are funtioning normal and sugar and blood pressure is normal. But still his is sick with this swelling problem..Now we don t know where to go , to whom we should consult for this.Sir please help us. I am worried about him..Thanks !
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011