What is the cause of recurring stomach pain radiating to the back and vice versa post periods ?

hi my wife is having pain in stomach which radiates from back to stomach frequently after 7 to 8 days after periods. pain is usually severe which last for 2 to 3 days i had also consulted spine surgeon which after seeing the MRI report suggested that there is no problem related to spine or bones , MRI report for L/S Spine were absolutely normal? Also consulted gynaecoligist and suggested no gynaecologucal problems/symptoms kindly suggest proper symptom with further course of action I would be more than glad to hear from you soon. mail id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012