What is the cause of recurring semi-solid stools followed by fever and rashes on the lips and penis ?

sir i am having repeated semi solid stools followed by fever and rashes on lips and penis which looked like cold sore it has been happening from last 3 weeks i had taken all test cbc and hsv 1 and hsv2 which were all negative, stool test was also negative ,is was given famcovir also for five days ,but it all again happened ,rashes visible on hands little bit size on hand right and felt of coin size same on lower lips and penis . it happens every time like this first some tiredness in body followed by loose stools then on same night i develop the tingling sensation on lips and penis areas.also i have so much itching , every time it happens it happens on the same spot itself before this outbreak stool were normal. stool is only changed prior to these type of cold sore on lips and penis after I pass the stool in semi solid form sometime with whiteness also cramps beings and stomach becomes of irritable something burning in stomach circles with 1 diameter on hands ,3 diameter on penis and same on lips It actually happened first time in 2010 November when i was in my hometown kashmir then august 2011 when i shifted in delhi,nov 2011 now in march 2012 after from military camp from gurgao manesar till now consecutive three times for lession i was given ore sore and some b comlpex earlier have been diagnosed as cold sore in 2010 but as the attack was severe this type i went to doctor at appolo hospital for investigation dr p AAAAAAA voleti he advised blood test and hsv1 hsv2 and stool as were compelty normal though I was given famciclovir for five days which turned out good for some days but yesterday itself i had same attack tiredness followed by semi solid stools , cramps in stomach,fever about 99 and overnight itching and tingling sensation around my lips and penis i again went back to doctor in moring ,he too wasn t able to diagnose the problem ,he gave levocitizen for 2 days if this problem with skin or intestine related what kind of further precautions and course of action should for me
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012