What is the cause of recurring pain around the ovary with cramps post intake of birth control pills ?

I had a medical abortion about a month ago. The day after the procedure, I started birth control (Sprintec 28 day pills ). I had bleeding and spotting until my period, roughly a month later. I have stopped bleeding. I am now on my second pack of birth control and sexually active again. However, I have a slightly aching feeling in my right ovary , feeling a bit similar to the sensation I feel when I ovulate (I experience mittelschmerz when I ovulate) but its been recurring for a week now. I also get very slight cramps now and again. Is this my body adjusting to the birth control, or should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012