What is the cause of recurring pain around the appendix area with fatigue and red eyes ?

Hello, I have a pain in the same place where the appendix is located. I had a stomach virus maybe 3 weeks ago and my stomach was hurting alot. They gave me some pills and that went away. But then I started having pain in the appendix area and I was sure it was appendicitis . I had the pain and low fever. I m 22, my parents took me to the emergency room and they did a CAT scan and said everything was normal even my appendix. Gave me stomach medicine again. But for some reason it wasn t hurting as bad that day. About a week ago it was hurting really bad, and now it s kind of a little bit of pain, but it makes my eyes red and I look really tired. I want to make an appointment to go to a gastreologist. But can anyone tell me what this could be, any ideas? It makes me really nervous because the pain won t go away, even though it s not as bad now. Thank you and I would really appreciate any answers. Thank you so much. -Yuriy
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012