What is the cause of rectal bleeding in one on medicines for PCOS and acne ?

hiii, i m 20yrs old.I m having acne problem.My doctor prescribed krimson 35, 3 cycles along wid ovacare for PCO .Along with these medicines treatment of Dermatologist is also going on for last 3 month currently he prescribed Radiance that is collagen and vit tablet.Now i have already completed 3 cycles of krimson 35 now acne has reduced alot but scars are still there gynec has told to take krimson 35 for 2 more cycles, but from last 2 days i have started rectal bleeding alot.So what is the exact problem and what should i do?? thanxxx
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012