What is the cause of pricking pain in the leg and the head of one with high BP and cholesterol ?

Yes please - good day. I am 67 years old, considered healthy, have had a cholesterol problem and blood pressure . I started watching my diet and exercising - lost 6 kgs, sleeping well, but occassionally I get a very fast zinging sound through my head. It is intermittent - I usually feel like a pin prick in my right leg at that time - I also get a sharp pain to the front of my head - again this does not last. I am on aspiring. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012