What is the cause of pressure below the right rib with chronic constipation ?

Hi I have right side presure below the right last rib and chronic constipation . I can feel something most the time, it more noticable when I eat anything and if i have a bowel movementit feels like water balloon pressing againest the rib, sometimes it drops down abit and my hip feels funny . Not bad at night and feels better when i am exercising. I have had colonoscopy , ct scan and blood work about 2 years ago for this problem everything was ok
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012