What is the cause of positive hsv1 igg and hsv2 igg post 4 months of exposure ?

hello i goes to the clin the same day as i go to the doctors and at the clin i do an std and hiv test and hiv test come bk - but i go bk on the 16 of this month to get my std answer bk and they said if that called then they find something okay have not called so monday i go to pick it up so the same day i did this i want to the doctor for a yest inf.. and i get a call on friday 13 stated to come in and saying that my hsv1 igg and hsv2 igg are both 5.00 but 4 months ago i did blood work and everything camed bk - so should i do another test to see if it right?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012