What is the cause of periodic loss of weight leading to decrease in stamina ?

hello doctor, i am losing my weight continue sly... my height is about 5 7 and before my weight was 54 to 55 but from december 2011 my weight is kept decreasing now my present weight is 46 to 47.. i totally shrink.. my stamina is also very low.. m sports loving girl before i used to play basketball and badminton for 3 to 4 hrs.. but now i cant even run for 2 mins properly... and menstrual cycle also got disturb.. my periods also not started yet.. last time was down on approx 9th feb 2012 and after that its not happen...
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012