What is the cause of palpitations post normal results for ECG, ETT, USG of kidney and prostrate ?

Dear, I had left chest pain . I have done following test for this three month ago. 1. ecg(3 times) result-normal 2. echocardiogram result -normal 3. ett(treadmil test) rsult-normal; 4. serum creatanine 1.26 5. rbs 3.88 6. urine rme result normal 7. usg of kidney and postrate result normal doctor . said me you have no heart related problem . I have no chest pain at this moment. but i am felling my hear beat on my chest during rest even some time i can count . my pulse rate 60 bpm. I have compared with three guys using statiscope . but heart bit sound is ok. is it problem? i am worried about this . how can i do at this moment.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012