What is the cause of pain on the back of the head that radiates to the ears and forehead ?

Hi, last Saturday i had a pain in the top of my arm (like a dead arm ) and pins and needles in my right arm. On Tuesday it disappeared however I then had a migraine which included vomiting and light sensitivity. The migraine finished over night. However since then I have had a constant headache in the back of my head, when it intensifies it speeds to my ears and forehead . it seems to be worse when I do things, such as going up stairs etc. Do you have any idea what it could be that is causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012