What is the cause of pain in the ribs and chest post smoking meth ?

Ok ..I did something reallyyyy stupid today.I smoked Meth for the very FIRST time...i had never even seen this stuff until today..but a distant friend assured me id be fine.Not even thinkin about my heart mumor!!! she lit it up on a piece of foil for me and i took about 4 or 5 hits..its tasted and smelled awful..i didnt feel much except the need to talk..ALOT..i was fine for the next 4 hours..but now my ribs and chest hurt really bad..and im really to ashamed to tell my doctor or anyone else for that matter what ive done.Even a slight turn or movement is causing me alot of pain heart beat feels normal..well nomral as it has always felt with my heart mumor..but i dont understand this pain in my ribs and chest..mostly on my left side ..what is this/?? HELP please :(
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012