What is the cause of pain in the breast lumps with fever, fatigue, chills in one on HRT and multiple autoimmune problems ?

Hello. I am a 30 year old female with multiple autoimmune problems (mg affecting the lungs, crohn s, sle , sjoren s, pulmonary emboli, and necrosis of the hips and back). I have a lump on my upper arm/axillary anCeptd groin . I have been on Imuran and CellCept for four years. My family (ever.y female) has had breast cancer and i am on hrt . Lately I have My lumps only hurt when pressed on, fevers, chills, terrible night sweats , and fatigue (extreme). Any idea w these may be? They are not red, no warmth, tender when touched or arm is extended. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012