What is the cause of pain in the body on coughing post a fall ?

I fell down the stairs on friday and went to hospital where they checked and x-rayed my spine. However, they didn t check my body completely and I have severe pain(eg. when I cough it hurts) in my right chest and also the tip of the bone around my bottom(right side) kills me if I rub it. Should I see my GP tomorrow for another check up. Also I hit my head and have a lump and I still don t feel myself. Appetite fine and I have been mobile. I shall go to work tomorrow and should I mention this to the human resources department incase I am unable to complete a full day s work?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012