What is the cause of non stop cough for my 5 years old daughter ?

my 5 yrs daughter have badly non stop cough she cant eat and sleep.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care this season fever and cough are common more in children.In children respiratory infection is common in this season.depending upon the cause she need to be treated.Give her plenty of liquids,hot one are better,light diet to eat.Give her analgesic for pain and fever and some cough formula for cough.Avoid cold drinks,fried foods etc,if this does not help take her to doctor for examination.