What is the cause of neurological problems on the face post removal of wisdom tooth ?

I m 36 years old female, 55 kg and 163 cm. I seem to have neurological problems on both side of face after wisdom teeth removal . My right lower lip and chin are numb, but I have strange feelings all over the face. In forehed, around eyes, nose, in nostrils, right lip. Now I m starting to hear my own ecco in my left ear. In feb 2011 my right wisdom tooth was removed without any problems. But few month s after I started to find strange feelings where it was, pressure and throbbing feeling. In December 2011 I got the right one removed.. He was troblematic, lying very close to the the nerve. But when I got rid of him, the feeling on the other side changed. Before the procedure I had been sick, with sinus infection and had been given zitromax. The numbness on the rigt side and the overall problems on the same side are due to Ian damage but I m wondering about the left side. - My surgeon thought I was only under stress when I told him about strange feelings on the left side. I AAAAAAA t been overall well but for 13 years ago I developed Herpes Zoster and for about 3 years ago I developed Herpes infection in my ears. That caused a loss of balance and tinnitus for about 6 weeks. Should I do something more about this og just write this all on IAN damage because of surgical removal of wisdom teeth ? Another problem has to do with my shoulder . I fell while skiing for about 20 years ago and I dislocated my sholder. I have never checked this out. I don t think it gets compleatly out because I can relocate it myself. I know this hurt s when this happens and it can happen in bad circumstances. This happens few times per year and yesterday it was enought to open a door to dislocate it. Is thera a possibilty to fix such a problem ?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012