What is the cause of nausea with vaginal dryness and itching post intake of clomid ?

i am 31 with fertility problems i have my right fallopian tube blocked and i was diagnoised with pcos i recently went to see a doctor because i want to have a baby and he prescribed clomid with a hormon i have been feeling sick for about a week something like morning sickness but i have also noticed alto of vaginal dryness and itching but these symptoms started after i took the med is thier any chance i can be pregnant i took a test but it was negative my family said i probably took it to early.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012