What is the cause of mild chest pain radiating to the shoulder in one with hypertension ?

Hi I am 50yrs old 5ft 2 65kgs. I have stage 2 hypertension controlled most of the time by Metoprolol 50mg bd; Nifedipine 30mg bd; ramipril 10mgs daily; spironolactone 25mg daily; aspirin 100mg daily for the last 12months and have just ben diagnosed with stage 3 ckd. Over the last few weeks I have started experiencing mild chest pain lasting 1-3 minutes which is central dull ache radiating to my left shoulder. as the pain doesn t last long and is generally mild I haven t yet done anything about this is this a concerning feature?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012