What is the cause of low WBC and platelets in a child with Klinefelter's syndrome, Gilbert's Syndrome and ADD ?

My son has Klinefelter s syndrome (XXY) and Gilbert s Syndrome and ADD (taking adderall ) & Auditory processing issues. Recently he had a CBC and it is showing low in white blood count and plateletes as well as high bilirubin . The bilirubin makes sense due to the Gilbert s syndrome, but is there any correlation between the low white and plateletes and his other issues. The CBC has been administered several times with a span of over a month and the white counts still remained abnormal and he has not been sick.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012