What is the cause of lipstick allergy that has caught up recently ?

Hi, I m using shades like lipsticks , gloss, lips balm for more than 5 yrs,....but for past one year, m getting allergie to those products...I seriouly don t know the reason which is making my lips itch & whenever m using lip shades, it will automatically cause my lips & lipline - dry , itch and stop to use lipshades and switch on to use lip balm, since lips became very dry if m not applying any mositure on it ..[ Using products are Lakme & Lotus ]...Previously i don t have this kind of problem...Only recently it is causing....Can anyone assist me the cause of my problem... Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011