What is the cause of lengthy periods with weakness and tiredness in one on PCOD medications ?

hi doctor , i am 26 year old unmarried girl i am taking treatment of pcod like gluciphage 500gr in the morning and 1000gr at night ,yasmin one in a day fefol-z capsules , tranexamic Acid and Mefenamic Acid tablets three time a day , cell Activator three time in a day for about nine mounths .during this time i took ovral G, for three cycles PROGYNOVA -2mg for ten day and i took Medroxyprogesterone Asetate ingectable Suspension USP or (Depo-Provera 150ml).now the main problem is bleeding after my cycle for along time that make me weak and tierd and my eyes get dark circle and dark spots are also seen in my skin . i took lots of meddicen but no resulte , so give me advice what i have to do ? note: my weight is about 55kg and my hight is 1.15 cm.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012