What is the cause of large red spots on both the sides of body in one having ringworm infestation on the neck ?

Hello, my name is Milan Popovic and recently I woke up with red more like larger spots, mostly on the both sides of my body. The do not itch or hurt. Before that I have on my neck something that is recognized as a ringworm and I treat that with cream containing clotrimazole . I would say successfully. I also bought a body shampoo against ringworm. At the first I thought it is allergic response so I took few day antihistaminics but it did not help. Also I tried with hydrocortisol cream. Also did not reduce number of tha spots. Now I am on the path of using clotrimazole. Could it be that I have just dermatitis caused by stress and not fungal infection?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012