What is the cause of lack of appetite and reddish urine after hard work ?

IF I WORK VERY HARD, I COULD NOT TAKE WATER AND FOOD FOR THREE HOURS AFTER THAT MY URINE WILL COME REDDISH COLOR . WHY? WHAT CAN I DO? I AM 29 YEARS OLD. MY HEIGHT IS 165 CM MY WEIGHT IS 61 KG
Asked On : Sun, 5 Feb 2012
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.If you are working hard,sweating in hot and humid atmosphere without food and water,you are bound to pas less urine and fully concentrated.This concentrated urine is deep yellow in color and looks reddish in color.There is nothing to worry about it as it is physiological and normal.Thanks and good luck.