What is the cause of itchy, red spots on the penis post jelqing exercise ?

Hi After jelqing exercise i got red spots on my penis shaft later it turned white and its itching very much..i can t bare it. any solution and is it any kind of infection? if it is hw i cud solve it ? please reply
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hi itchy red spots after the exercise can be candidiasis which is due to excessive sweating due to exercise.
It can be cured by flucanazole weekly once for four weeks and application of nizral ointment twice daily can cure the condition.use of keto dusting powder before exercise can decrease sweating and inturn decreases the recurrence of lesions