What is the cause of itchy, red follicles on the scrotum with oozing liquid in one on prostatis medications ?

hi good day i m a 24 year old black male and approximately 3 years ago i started suffering from erectile dysfunction i tried everything with respect to cardio thinking i was unfit until recently when i was diagnosed with prostatitis which was the main problem for my impotence i was given a perscription for two weeks of josalid which worked immediately but after the two weeks of my antibiotics a few days later it came back. also my scrotum is very itchy reddish in colour and has slightly enlarged follicles and it has a fluid leaking gradually out of it, also on both sides of my inner thighs has reddish slightly raised bumps with dry chafed skin over it it itches so bad please can you tell me what this is
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012