What is the cause of irregular periods in one without PCOS ?

Hello Doctor. I got married on feb2011. but still am not concieved. I have consulted many doctors and took many tests. As per the recent scan report , i am normal . My period cycle was normal upto dec2011. I got periods on dec2011 then for 2 months i didnt get period. i have done urine test twise in that month. I got negative result, then i have took scan. In that everything is normal. No polycystic ovary . Then by this month march 10th i got menstrual period. I dont know whats happening. can u please clear my doubt? Then i am trying to get pregnant for last 1 year, but getting failed. please let me know the answer.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012