What is the cause of increase in TSH post intake of homeopathic medicines ?

Hi Doc , I have thyoid since 2006 , with allopathy the T3,T4 & TSH were normal also Periods were on time sometime very perfect of 30 days..... My TSH levels have suddenly raised from 6.19 to 12.75, after I opted for a Homeopathy treatment , i have been treated with homeopathy along with allopathic medicines from past 4 months, now i have noticed a DELAY in my periods,since 2 months when I questioned the same to my doctor, she said it will regularise and TSH will be normal... what do i do now.. should I stop the homeopathy and just continue with allopathy... pls help ASAP
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012