What is the cause of inability to focus the eyes for longer times with migraine ?

Basic Information: Name – AAAAAAA Santiago Gender – Male Age – 27 Ethnicity - Hispanic Birth Place – AAAAAAA FL Occupation – Private Security Contractor (PSC), previously served 4 years in the US Marine Corps. I provide close protection for diplomatic officials in hostile environments such as Iraq. Current City – Baghdad Medical History – Minor Concussion (Motorcycle Accident), Broken Collar-bone (motorcycle accident) & Broken Foot (Marine Corps Boot Camp) Allergies – Cholinergic urticarial “ Heat Hives” Prescription – None Dietary Supplements – Fish Oil, Multi- Vitamins , Kre-Alkalyin ( Creatine ), Glutamine caps Family History - No major immediate family medical issues. Medical Exam – Around Jan 2009 for a work physical. Eye & Hearing Exam – Around Jan 2009 for a work physical. Medical Concern/Issue After not sleeping for over 24 hours due to lots of college homework and work duties, I began to notice focusing issues with my eyes. Primarily when I have both my eyes open. When I close one of my eyes, my vision doesn’t seem blurry or unfocused as much. At times, my eyes would focus, but it takes a long time for that to happen. For the last 4 days this has been occurring. I thought it was lack of sleep, but after sleeping over 08 – 12 hrs, I notice no immediate results. Today I started to get a small migraine due to the amount of stress I been using just trying to focus. I tried also to limit using computer and television, but since my school and work relies on computer usage, it kind of hard. I know it’s impossible to provide an accurate diagnosis online, but I figure I can use a second opinion. I should be getting a eye examine the next few days hopefully. It just difficult due to the shortage of resources and equipment we have in Baghdad Iraq. I apologize for the spelling and punctuation, it is difficult to read and type due to my eye issue.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012
Hi mr Eliezer santiago, welcome to H.C.M.Forum i have followed your health quiry what i feel is it is all due to sight problem short sighted ness? the solution is to consult an eye specialist, by priscribing glasses you will be comfertable. according to your medical history no problem is found. thank you.
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response