What is the cause of improper dilation of the pupil and floaters in front of the eye in one with uveitis ?

I am HLA B27 positive and had reoccurence of uvities .Recently I had uvities episode in my right eye and still the medicine is going on .This time I noticed that my pupil has not dialated properly it dislated very small and also in 8 shape and I asked my eye doctor he told that pupil is sticked.Now I am seeing very small sized particles(like floater) in front of eye.My question is that will my pupil will come in its own shape and will those floaters go offf ?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012