What is the cause of heavy feeling in the anal passage with flatulence ?

I have a heavy feeling in my back passage and feel if i need to go to the toilet and am having alot of wind also i went to toilet last week and when i went to wipe myself i felt as if a lump havd droped down and pushed it back up
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to HCM.You probably have a prolapsed rectum(lowest part of colon) that normally occurs due to constant straining to pass stools in those who are constipated. Another possibility is an external piles but one would expect bleeding. Please see a surgeon who will do a proctoscopy to find out the actual cause and manage.