What is the cause of headache with heavy pressure and blurred peripheral vision causing mood swings ?

Every now and again I wake up felling strange. I have dull headache and a heavy pressure feeing in my head and feel me peripheral vision isn t clear. When I get this I fell very moody, low and like I just don t want to do anything. It s very frustrating as I have no reason to feel low or so moody. I have had it twice in the last week but tend to get it at least once a week. Most days I m very happy and my head feels clear.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012