What is the cause of having white discharge with pain after urination in early pregnancy ?

Hi Sir, I am 11 weeks pregnant , have white to cream colored discharge to my panty liner. Is this normal ? I also have sudden pins type of pain in my urethra and burning of vagina and left vulva after I pee. I am recently tested for Chlamydia , Gonorrhea , Trich, BV, Yeast, UTI , Syphillus, HIV and everything came back normal. Even then I have these symptoms. Is there any thing that needs to be ruled out? or Is this normal ! Please help me..Thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012