What is the cause of green odorless discharge in one on depo shot ?

I am having a green odorless discharge everytime I get in the bath tub, and Im on the depot shot. can you explain why this may be?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012

Thanks for posting your query. You have greenish vaginal discharge. This indicates a vaginal infection. This could be due to infection with Trichomonas vaginalis or Bacterial vaginosis. Please get yourself checked by a gynecologist who will examine you and prescribe the correct antibiotic.

Green discharge has no connection with the depot shot you are on.

Hope I've answered your query.

Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr. Nicita's  Response
Hi, you seems to have a vaginitis or a cervicitis (infectious diseases). A green vaginal discharge is related with an infection (trichomoniasis or gonorrea). The relationship you are telling with the bath is not a common asociation. In some ocassions, the discharge vary with your menstrual cycles. It may be just coincidence. You should consult a gynecologist to be examined.