What is the cause of frequent urination and upset stomach post intake of i-pill ?

helo doctor... i did sex on last friday nyt (16 mar 2012) without precaution bt i ate i- pill on 19 march morning.before taking i pill, i have eaten a half of single biscuit nthng else...the problem is that after taking this medicine i am going again n again for urine and my stomach is so upset. may be i hav got infected by this medicine or anything else... ples help me..n reply asap
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Hi Isha,
Thanks for writing in.
Your symptoms are not related to iPill and could be due to some other reason. It sounds more like severe anxiety which can contribute to these symptoms. There is no way that iPill can infect you.
I would like to reassure you that you'd be fine if you just relax and drink plenty of fluids.
Hope this helps.