What is the cause of frequent sneezing, runny nose and bumps on the body post unprotected sex ?

hi doc , i had unprotected sex with ex boyfriend last december 2010, we had sex right after he is having chicken pox . i already had chicken pox when i was s kid. now i have my present partner and we do sex. now i experiencing some problem i notice that in my leg have 2 round red itchy large and raised and now in my face have 2 but smaller than in my leg. i also experiencing frequent sneezing, runny nose, teary eye and common cold . is this a sign of having hiv?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012