What is the cause of flu, recurring cough and sneezing post unprotected sex ?

Hello Doctor, I have had for the first time in my life an unprotected sex in 21 January 2012, with a girl I had an affair with for a couple of months. I have no any health problems, except I have had a flue about 2 weeks ago, and even though its almost gone now I still cough constantly and sneeze sometimes. and by the way I use to take vaccination against flue every year which I didn t take this year. I am really worried and scared that I might have primary HIV . Please help and advice me. I plan to take a test on 23rd of May 2012, which is 3 months from the time I had sex.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012