What is the cause of early periods with heavy flow, mild fever and lower back ache post sex ?

Hello, I had sex with partner with my period due in a weeks time. Less than 48 hours later I started bleeding which lasted for 5 days but was heavier than normal with lower back ache. My temps are still raised to 36.85 6 days later. I m 34 and cycle can be any length from 29 to 35 days long. Could I be pregnant as period would have been due this weekend?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
It is less likely that u were pregnant. Sometimes any one can have an earlier menses .But u can get evaluated if this happens regularly. Nevertheless have a pelvic scan and rule out acute pelvic inflammation and also go for a Paps smear to rule out a cervical pathology.