What is the cause of ear and jaw pain along with mouth ulcers ?

Since last two days I (male -31 yrs) have been experiencing mild pain and numbness in my right ear. Since yesterday evening I my jaws are hurting when I eat and there is slight swelling near my jaw and right ear. Also, I have some small mouth ulcers below my tongue which is adding to the discomfort. I don t have fever, but the constant pain and discomfort is extending from my mouth to my right temple and above my ear. Three days ago I went for swimming - could this be the reason ? What could this be ? I went to a doctor yesterday and was given Moxclav-650, Paracetamol, Allegra, and Serratiopeptidase....but I am still in discomfort. Can some doctor please share his/her opinion ? Thank you !
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012