What is the cause of dull pain in the chest with pressure near the throat and soreness in the ears ?

I am having chest discomfort and pressure and am worried it might be something serious....I have some anxiety issues, blood pressure and cholesterol are good and I have had an esophagram that checked out fine.....blood work done within the month and no issues with that either....I have had heartburn ever since I was a kid (27 male) and usually any chest pressure is relieved by tums but not tonight....the best way to describe it is intermittent dull pain right in the middle of my chest plate with the feeling like I need to burp, also some pressure near my throat and ears have been sore as well.....
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012