What is the cause of dizziness,palpitation in a teenager who used to take neurobion forte,calcium tablets regularly and diagnosed with TSH ?

in class 10, 7years ago i used to take neurobion forte,calcium tablet & hard black tea daily for my mental & physical growth to increase my height & become topper in class.After 3 year i suffered from palpitation & dizziness along with muscle weakness,feeling like faint.when i have gone for checkup doctor suggested me to take Fluoxetine Hydrochloride 20mg.After 3.5 year doctor found my Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)=11 & suggested me take synthetic thyroid hormone but it dosenot worked.So,please give me the solution of this palpitation & dizziness so that i can think about to live any more.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011