What is the cause of dizziness, palpitations, difficulty in reading on PC screen, blurred vision post strenuous exercise or meal ?

Hello ! I m 30 y.o male,MD. My complaint was dizziness and ocassional palpitations after meal or strenous exercise. I was prescribed BB( Bisoprolol ) because of Dr. found LVH on my EKG . At the time of physical exam my BP was 150/90. But there is really no high voltage on my EKG; Is it possible to diagnose LVH without high voltage? I will go on Echo next mo. Now my problem is more dizziness than was before using bisoprolol, have some presyncopal state when I turn my head suddenly, cant read on PC screen, cant see clearly, and have excessive tearing. Symptoms are usually worse on the first half of day. I am very anxious about my state... Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012